Friday, November 6, 2020

Blog 4: My future job

 

Hello to my fourth blog! Today I will talk about jobs and specifically what I would like to work on. Now I study architecture and I hope to finish my career haha. 
Sometimes I think I would like to specialize and then work on it. I do not know clearly, but I would like to work with modern buildings, especially green buildings, but not for large buildings but for people with less resources. Take what is sustainable and bring it to ordinary people. For this I need to study about sustainability and also study about social housing. At first, I wanted to study architecture to work with low-income houses, now I would like to combine this plus the duty of caring for the planet that we have as a society. I feel that if I can bring a little bit of what big green buildings have into homes it would make me feel a little more at ease with myself. In addition to bringing architecture to people who do not have and currently live as in small disposable boxes. I mean, social housing is not architecture as such, it is just buildings made precariously to be used.
 I would like to travel to learn about homes in other countries where they care about interior spaces, materials and that add sustainability. Maybe this ends up being just a dream of someone in the second year of their career, maybe I won't end up working on what I studied. I don't know. I hope so and that those who read this can also work on what they like, beyond money, that is rewarding in our lives and fulfills us.



No comments:

Post a Comment