Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Blog 2: Concert.

Welcome everyone to my second blog! Today I will talk about a concert I went to last year. 

I've never been to a concert before, this time it was my first time. I'm a huge fan of Shawn Mendes, so when I found out that he was coming to Chile, I bought a ticket. Shawn Mendes is a Canadian pop singer. I really like the lyrics of Shawn's songs. I am very excited and wanted to meet him for a long time. 

The concert was on December 10th and at that time the social outbreak was still continuing. I thought the concert was going to be canceled but it was done anyway. My mind was very worried and I was thinking about many other things that I did not realize when the day came to go see him. But when it all started I felt very good, I was able to sing and release a lot of energy. I was with a friend that I hadn't seen for a long time and it did me good to be there. When it was all over, I didn't believe it and the only thing I wanted was to turn back the time so I could enjoy that moment once more. I hope to go see another artist that I like and have a good time.

5 comments:

  1. hi eve-chan

    wow that is an awesome experience! congrats eve, I think that the best part was when you can relax and enjoy with your old friend!
    I hope that you can do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evelyn, how are you? Wow, from what I see it was a very beautiful and exciting experience, I think I've only been to one concert in my whole life, and it was by Justin Bieber. Yeah. I regret that phase of 2010

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Evelyn! Wow, what a beautiful experience! and that photo transmit a nice feeling, i hope you can go to see him again one day! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I love Shawn! I went to that concert too and it was amazing!!! This is unbelievable <3

    ReplyDelete

  5. I also like Shawn Mendes songs, I think being in a concert is one of the best experiences, being able to release energy.

    ReplyDelete