Friday, October 30, 2020

Blog 3: Favorite serie

 Hello everyone to my blog number 3! This time I'm talking about my favorite series, because I don't have a favorite movie.

I like to watch anime and Korean series, but in my heart I have a special space for Haikyuu! 

It is an anime about sports specifically volleyball and talks about the dreams of two protagonists. We have two boys who do not have a good relationship because in the last school they played against each other. Now in their new school they have to be a team and learn to play together.

Kageyama Tobio is a self-centered gamer and Hinata Shoyo is too short a young man to be the best. Both put these things aside and become an exceptional duo surprising all their rivals. We no longer have a king of the court who only thinks about him or a short boy who does not know how to play, we have the next great players from Japan.

It's so much fun watching their relationship and how they improve over time. In addition, the anime shows us how all the characters evolve but not only them, they show great teamwork and how they go through different obstacles. I also like the realism about how they don't always win and learn from their mistakes.

The anime count with four seasons and the last one is still in broadcast.







3 comments:

  1. Hi!, volleyball is fun so I'm going to watch it, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! Wow, I remember the first time I was recommended, I didn't think it was so good, because it was a sport and I didn't think it was so good, and this post reaffirms how great the anime is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like anime, but I have not seen this yet, although as you present it you hear a great story between two friends.

    ReplyDelete