Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Blog 5: A photography I like

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about a photography I like. 

I really like taking photos because I remember the moments I lived better. Photographs are good or bad memories, anyway they help us to remember situations in our life. Last semester with the teacher I wrote about a photo I took in the field when I was camping with my friends. Now I will show you a photo of my cat because I love all the photos of him.

My cat's name is Orion. She is 5 years old and has been in my care most of the time. Except last year when he was studying in Santiago. Then my parents had to take care of him until he returned. Now with the quarantine I always keep my cat. I love photographing her doing nothing like sleeping in my bed or on the couch. I don't remember when this photo is specifically from, but it hasn't changed much over time.

I have many photos of this type, but I cannot upload them all to the blog. So I choose this one mainly because it looks so beautiful and clean. Keeping it clean is hard work and I have to bathe it often just because it is completely white. My dad adopted him from a friend and when I saw that he was white I thought how dirty he would get. But whatever color it is, I love it very much and it is my life partner. I hope Orion will stay with me for many more years.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Evelyn! Aww its a very cute photograph! so lovely! i love cats too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Evelyn! It is very nice! You must miss him very much when you are in Santiago, animals are the best companions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Evelyn, I love how perfectly white it is! It matches with her pink ears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello evelyn!

    that's a beautiful story!
    I am very happy that you were able to adopt this beautiful creature, I hope it doesn't give you too much trouble hahaha, greetings!

    ReplyDelete