Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Blog 1: Countries I would like to visit

 

Hi everyone! Welcome to my first blog, I will tell you about some places that I would like to visit.

I never think about this clearly. Sometimes I would like to visit Japan and South Korea, because I like their culture and they have very beautiful places.

Tokyo, Japan.
I have liked Japan since I was little. Maybe I see myself walking through the illuminated streets in Tokyo, eating different food than what I am used to, also eating new sweets. I said sweets because I like them a lot and Japan stands out for having nice food of this type. I would really like to buy souvenirs in this country and have a good time walking and having fun. After being in Tokyo I would like to go to quieter and more rural places in Japan. Also to go to the sea.

I mentioned that I would also like to visit South Korea because I like its architecture, because they preserve the old buildings very well and I would like to visit them, it would be like traveling in time many centuries ago. 

Seoul, South Korea.
Perhaps a dream for me is to work in some of these countries, to learn more about the oriental architecture and how I could implement it here in Chile.


6 comments:

  1. Hey Evelyn! The places you mention are amazing... Would you like to live there? Would you learn the language?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pierinna! I would like very much to learn the language of both countries, but I don't know about living there. I like to be close to my family haha

      Delete
  2. Hello Evelyn, Wow, I find amazing Japan, especially as you say his food and the Tokyo lights, and your blog motivates me to visit the country, I hope you can realise the trip someday and of course make a building like South Korea here in Chile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I think Asian culture is a little confusing, and very different from ours. Maybe traveling there is a good opportunity to understand more about them. I hope you can visit Japan and South Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Japan, I think it has one of the most interesting cultures in my opinion, and also South Korea. I really liked your blog! and your kageyama profile picture haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi eve! I think that the oriental architecture is special and interesting topic, so I want to ask you, have you an architect or office from there that inspire yourself?

    ReplyDelete