Saturday, November 28, 2020

Blog 6: My experience with the English!


Hello everyone! I will talk about my experience with my English writing this blog.

It is not the first time I have written a blog in English. If you go to my profile you can read the blog I made in English III. So at that point my experience was a little more relaxed and I knew how to do it. But this time we are more students, we have more blogs and more stories. I like to read the other blogs and get to know my colleagues better, with this online mode it is so difficult to talk to each other and get to know each other. Blogs are the closest we are. And in this way we practice English differently.

This last time I've been watching YouTube videos with English subtitles because they don't have Spanish. I think it is a way of learning English outside of class. I also watch videos of a band that has Australian members, so I listen to their English a lot. Perhaps if I see more things or read more texts in English, I could do better with this language. For example, this semester for my architecture projects with my team we had to read several texts in English for our references. That is why it is so important to learn more and more English for my future.

I want improve my pronunciation and writing. I still have a hard time expressing everything I want to say in English. Maybe learn well the conjugations of verbs especially in the past tense. At school they made me learn them by heart, but not in a way that lasts to this day haha


3 comments:

  1. It is true, although for me it is a rare experience to meet our colleagues through the blog, but it is still fun hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are completely right! with this online mode everything is more difficult, but I also think the blogs has help us to learn and know a little bit more each others. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello evelyn!
    I also enjoy reading other blogs, I think it's a good way to interact and get to know each other.
    I hope you can continue to improve and continue with the English videos, they are very useful.

    greetings!

    ReplyDelete